To our Partner Agencies and the Public:
The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) and Procurement Service (PS), this Region, shall have their joint Annual Assessment activities on APRIL 28 to 30, 2014.
In this regard, the regular services of DBM and PS shall temporarily be not available during this period. All requests may be accepted by the security guard on duty. Regular services shall resume on May 2, 2014.
- DBM SHELLS OUT P10-B FOR AFP, PVAO PENSIONERS
- YOLANDA-AFFECTED FARMERS REAP P1-B IN GOV’T AID
- Invitation to Bid/Request for Quotation/Invitation for Negotiated Procurement
- P1.72-B TO PAVE WAY FOR NATIONWIDE ROAD REPAIR
- INFRA SPENDING KICKS OFF 2014 WITH 45.1% UPSURGE Y-O-Y; TOTAL GOV’T EXPENDITURES ALSO ROSE BY 15.9%
- DBM GIVES GREEN LIGHT TO BICOL AIRPORT DEV’T; LRT 1 EXTENSION PROJECT ALSO A GO
- STATEMENT BY DBM SEC. FLORENCIO B. ABAD ON THE SIGNING OF THE COMPREHENSIVE AGREEMENT ON THE BANGSAMORO
- P26-B ALREADY MOBILIZED FOR YOLANDA AID
- Bid Supplement
- GOV’T CASHLESS CARDS TO SOLVE UNLIQUIDATED SPENDING WOES